Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anywhere near the Midwest on February 21st?


If you are within flying or driving distance of Champaign, Illinois on February 21st, I would highly recommend you attend L.E.A.D. Winter Summit '09 hosted at 'The Glory Center' from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

The Glory Alliance only hosts these one of a kind summits four times a year. This would be a great time to receive leadership insights to assist you in maximizing your leadership potential this year!

I would bring my entire team since it is only $25 for registration which includes breakfast, lunch, and an attractive Summit packet
(including notes for each session, a free CD, and the latest innovative leadership insights). Here's the registration link, click here.

In addition to what I just stated, let me give you a sneak
peek of what additional benefits you will receive in this year's
L.E.A.D Winter Summit:

*Strategies for Strong Leadership
*Principles of Time Management and Strategic Planning
*Networking Opportunities with like-minded leaders
*and much, much more!!!

My team and I are looking forward to sharing with you
during L.E.A.D Winter Summit.
For more information and registration click here.

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment